UniGroup Worldwide International Movers are accredited by the world’s foremost international removals associations, giving you the confidence that our independently certified processes and procedures exceed industry standards, and that we have both the resources and expertise to deliver superior international removals services worldwide.
As the largest removals company in the world, with over 1,000 service centres across 180 countries, our global accreditations ensure the same level of consistent, superior quality service, literally anywhere in world.
Our Accreditations and Service Level Agreements
FAIM Accreditation By FIDI
As a global alliance member of FIDI, the preeminent international removals and relocation association, UniGroup Worldwide is accredited to FIDI’s highest quality standard, FIDI-FAIM, which is generally accepted as the supreme professional industry standard worldwide.
FAIM is the only all-encompassing quality assurance program for the international removals industry, recognised for more than a decade as the ultimate seal of quality by the global mobility industry.
- Includes over 200 defined quality requirements
- Applies to both operational and client service employees
- Ensures consistent, superior quality service delivery at all times
- Provides for consistency in training and continuous employee development
- Requires a rigorous on-site audit by an independent Ernst & Young inspector every three years.
To attain and maintain FAIM certification UniGroup Worldwide must:
- Demonstrate strict compliance with rigorous standards of:
- Anti-bribery and corruption
- Social responsibility
- Code of conduct
- Privacy data protection
- Demonstrate a supply chain that:
- Demands superior quality performance from all suppliers and partners
- Adheres to strict, timely performance and issue management controls
Our Service Level Agreements
Each service centre in our global network is held to a rigorous UniGroup Service Level Agreement, ensuring the same level of superior quality regardless of location. Our consistent standard of quality, reliability and unsurpassed local knowledge sets UniGroup Worldwide apart, giving you confidence and peace of mind when entrusting UniGroup with the careful, safe and stress-free transport of your belongings.
UniGroup Worldwide’s ability to consistently meet the rigorous standards set out by the prestigious FIDI-FAIM accreditation, together with our own stringent global Service Level Agreements, attest to our unwavering commitment to quality, as well as a unique ability to maintain this quality throughout our expansive global footprint.
International Laws and Regulations
In addition to UniGroup Worldwide strictly adhering to all international accreditations and Service Level Agreements, we comply globally with the international laws and regulations established by:
- Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism Certification
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Office of Foreign Assets Control
- Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea
- Transportation Safety Administration
- International Air Transportation Association
- Federal Maritime Commission.